Winner of the natural yoghurt test at Stiftung Warentest – CHIP
Whether topped with fruit or simply oatmeal – for many, a serving of plain yogurt is a great start to the day. Stiftung Warentest wanted to know exactly how good natural yoghurt tasted – and sent 24 products to the lab. The result is very positive: 22 of the 24 yogurts tested are good for connoisseurs. A plain yogurt stood out from the competition.
Land first Andechser natural mild organic yoghurt (see at Rewe). According to testers from Stiftung Warentest, Andechser natural yoghurt is really what it says: an organic product. It has an overall rating of 1.6 (“good”) and costs an average of 0.33 euros per 100 grams.
Stiftung Warentest’s verdict on the Andechser Natur organic soft yoghurt in detail:
- Sensory judgment: very good (1.5)
- Microbiological quality: very good (1.3)
- Residues from the disinfection process: very good (1.0)
- Conditioning: very good (1.5)
- Declaration: good (2.2)
In addition to the organic range test winner, inexpensive discount products can also convince. Top of the list are:
- Aldi North GutBio pure yogurt – Level 1.7
- Aldi south Pure organic yogurt – Level 1.7
- Net Gutes Land soft yogurt – grade 1.9