Electric guitar or acoustic guitar to start?
This is probably the first question when looking for a guitar for the first time. Sound, optics and sonic possibilities between the two differ greatly. In order to facilitate your choice, you should have the Advantages of an electric guitar and an acoustic guitar to know.
Advantages of an electric guitar:
- With amplifiers and accessories, you can experiment with different sounds.
- With an electric guitar, you can play styles ranging from jazz to metal.
- Playing in a band is usually easier with an electric guitar.
Advantages of an acoustic guitar:
- You can easily transport an acoustic guitar.
- The equipment is not as expensive as with an electric guitar.
- The natural feedback and sound of an acoustic guitar is popular with many listeners.
In the following table we present to you now four recommended electric guitars for beginners before.