In order to be able to use the test images on the television, save the images on a data carrier such as a USB stick, memory card or DVD and then open them on the television, monitor or projector. How to properly use images.
First check the test image:
- the arrows on the edges must be fully visible so that the image is not cut off (overscan)
- in terms of brightness, the six levels of the black area should always be visible
- adjust the contrast with the GL white areas on the right
- the color is controlled using the skin tones of both people, which should not be too reddish
- You adjust the sharpness with the box at the bottom right, where the crosshair should not form a double outline
Test the Full HD and 4K image: Here the manufacturer does not offer more detailed instructions directly on the picture. However, the methods are the same: the white arrows should be fully visible, the reticle is used for sharpness, the different color levels help adjust saturation – white and black again for contrast and brightness.